找回密码
 入住圣地
搜索
查看: 2980|回复: 7

Escape for honey Page 4

[复制链接]
xukaiyu 发表于 2010-7-5 17:10:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Page 4
         After the hard journey, Dandan finally reached the honeycomb. But the danger He had met before make him nervous and prudential. So he approached the comb, seeing some bees was mining nectar. Seeing bees like himself, Dandan was excited. He came up and inquired:”Excuse me but, …hei !.......Excuse ………” polite as Dandan was, These working bees didn’t pat attention to him, they seemd not to see Dandan. Since none of them stopped Dandan going forward,
        Dandan went on walking and he reached the honeycomb gate. The gate was very large Compared with the bee he saw before, the bees at the gate was far more less. But their facial expression looks very serious. Once again, Dandan went to inquire: ”Excuse me ……” ”Keep away!” said two bees stood at the gate. They extend their weapon on their hands, blocking off Dandan and the gate.  “I am…..I am a bee…. I want to enter the ……the comb” being stopped before the gate, Dandan was frightened. “We are guarding bees. Do you think you can play a trick on us? You say you are a bee. Where is you family symbol(族徽)?”said guarding bees” What symbol?” Dandan asked. “Don’t you see a circle badge on my chest(胸) ??” said guards. Dandan observed carefully. There was actually a nice badge on each bees’ chest but nothing on his chest. Dandan still wanted to enter the comb. He boasted:” My….my family symbol was…..was lost.” Two guarding bees glared at Dandan agrily and said: “No badge no gate!!”
     Bees’ disciplines are very strict. “No badge no gate” must be obeyed. So many difficulties Dandan had overcame could he reach the honeycomb. But now he still couldn’t go back his temporary “home”. How will the things go??............
 楼主| xukaiyu 发表于 2010-7-5 17:10:53 | 显示全部楼层
又把篇幅缩短了.........(或者说自己想偷懒了)
非绿有语 发表于 2010-7-5 19:56:29 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵 写出来了啊  支持你一下
 楼主| xukaiyu 发表于 2010-7-5 22:12:25 | 显示全部楼层
哎,,,,,知音少,弦断有谁听
老猫 发表于 2010-7-5 22:24:31 | 显示全部楼层
写的什么啊?

看着大段的英文就读不下去了。。。
非绿有语 发表于 2010-7-6 00:53:22 | 显示全部楼层
我于楼上同感
 楼主| xukaiyu 发表于 2010-7-6 08:27:14 | 显示全部楼层
.................知道太长没人读,就已经缩短成这样了
非绿有语 发表于 2010-7-6 10:22:58 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵 不错了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住圣地

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|快乐圣地

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 11:34 , Processed in 0.037386 second(s), 16 queries .