找回密码
 入住圣地
搜索
查看: 10580|回复: 24

Escape for honey 第二集 英文板

[复制链接]
xukaiyu 发表于 2010-7-1 21:15:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
   Page 2
       Hearing blue eye’s words, Dandan was so excited. He knew he actually enters into the insect world. He answered blue eye bee:”I really be a bee!!Great! How grateful I am to you . I am Dandan. What’s your name?” The blue eye bee smiled and said:”My sisters and relatives call me Lanlan. You see, my eyes are blue. In fact I am the one who should thank to you. It’s you that free me into the nature. Since I hear that you want to be a bee ,Then I try my best to make your dream come true. HAHA, Don’t worry, when you want return to man,, eating the honey I spit is just OK.” At school Dandan never meet such a kind friend. He regarded Lanlan as his best friend, an insect.  
     Lanlan flied to sky with Dandan. Dandan became abee just for a while. So he couldn’t handle flying well, But luckily there was Lanlan, She teached Dandan How to control his wings carefully and patiently. A real friend Dandant thought. Ten minutes late. Dandanhad leant how to use his wings. After all he was a child ,a human. Flying was a temptation to him Although Lanlan tried to persuade Dandan to fly down and slowly., Dandan couldn’t resist the temptation. He flied into the cloud. To a bee, flying into the cloud is very dangerous because they are too small. Every wind and un expected attack can be likely to send it to paradise. Lanlan knew she was responsible for Dandan’s safety. She try his best to catch Dandan, ordering him to come back. So naughty Dandan was !!He just enjoyed the happiness pf flying but not notice the danger and Lanlan ‘s persuading. Then two little bees flied into the high cloud. The disaster happened. Suddenly the weather changed. A lighting clapped to two poor bees, separating them into two strange place
Before losing consciousness, Lanlan shouted to Dandan:” Our honeycomb is in an orange garden which was near your home , Find it !!!  Ah~~~”……
Two bees fell to different lands. All losing their consciousness ……….
A light appeared before Dandan’s eyes, He recovered consciousness. He found he was stranded in the branches and felt a pain in his left leg.. Luckily it is not serious, Dandan endured the pain and try his best to get rid of the branches. The branches seemed to be in good mood, they didn’t creat difficult for Dandan. Dandan got rid of them. He flied down to the land and lean against a tree for a rest. At this time, guilty and regret filled Dandan’s heart. He cried, he thought it is because he was stubborn that leads to Lanlan’s dead he regret he hadn’t heeded what sister Lanlan said. He cried for a long time. His tears contained his guilt and despair. He was afraid he could never return to human. After a long sadness, a new will appeared in his mind.:”I can’t die in such a bad environment “ He still had deasire for life. Dandan remind that sister Lanlan said her honeycomb(蜂巢) was near the orange garden. He wanna go there for a help.
Dandan stumble on the road. Suddenly the Alternatus General(天牛将军) appeared before him. Alternatus General was a rude man, he said:” I plant the tree. I build the road. Wanna go through it? Hold all your money!” There is no doubt that Alternatus General was a robber. He has a big and strong body and there are two horns on his head, His facial expression was frightening. Dandan had no money he knew he must find a way get rid of it. Dandan tried to run away. But Alternatus General’s speed was faster than Dandan. He always appeared before Dandan’s face. Dandan knew only running could not escape for Alternatus General. Dandan went on running and an the same time he looked around everything. At last Dandan got an idea. He found a vine and seduce(勾引).Alternatus General before that vine.  When Alternatus General ran to him, he straighten the vine. Alternatus General fell on the land, face to sky. Alternatus General can’t stood up again. By this Dandan run away.
Dandan went on walking ,he reach a cotton farm As soon as he thought he could have a rest here., suddenly a rope tie his neck!!The rope was tighter and tighter. The rope was likely to kill him. Dandan was very painful. “Before dead” Dandan shouted:”I , a bee will die in this wrong place!” the time the words off, the rope was loosen. Come in was a ladybug grandma
(瓢虫奶奶)“Ah, a bee HAHA, I mistaken you as an aphid(蚜虫),You shouldn’t be here . Go back to your honeycomb, I must go to catch the aphids” ladybug grandma was ready to go away. Dandan was happy he was alive and he regard the ladybug grandma as a kind insect. He shouted:”Hei……that …….hei!!!!Dou you know where is the honeycomb??Hei!!!”. Ladybug grandma didn’t pay attention to Dandan. Dandan ran after ladybug grandma continuously. ladybug grandma turned around and said to Dandan:”How your parents your teacher teach you ??I am older than you very much.Do you know you should respect elders???” Dandan got it and said:”I am sorry, ladybug grandma, but I am in a trouble. I want to know where is the honeycomb?” ladybug grandma answered:” En…..better than before. I know many bees such as American bees, Australian bees, Egypt bees. But as you ,you may be Chinese bees. Your honeycomb is near the orange garden ,turn right will be just right~.””That’s very kind of you!” said Dandan.
   As ladybug grandma’s word Dandan went on walking. Good things need polishing. At the “last station” Dandan met four enemies: mantis(螳螂) blackant(黑蚂蚁)wasp(胡蜂)and chafer(花金龟)。These were the creatures which would eat bees. They surrounded Dandan. Dandan.had no way to run away.At this time, From the sky flied a very very strong bee…..It is a bee not wasp ………..How will Dandan’s destiny??  
小小小e 发表于 2010-7-1 22:09:42 | 显示全部楼层
要提供个网页翻译才好.
非绿有语 发表于 2010-7-1 22:17:12 | 显示全部楼层
楼上说的正确 呵呵 不过楼主的英文水平确实强大
 楼主| xukaiyu 发表于 2010-7-1 23:01:20 | 显示全部楼层
10%的是查词典的,我都标了中文.........如果大家真的想看中文翻译.......我明天先把前两集的中问给写出来
非绿有语 发表于 2010-7-1 23:11:31 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵行啊
 楼主| xukaiyu 发表于 2010-7-1 23:17:30 | 显示全部楼层
每写两集,陪两集的翻译........这貌似不错.....这到底是个连续的儿童故事
非绿有语 发表于 2010-7-1 23:34:31 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵 不错啊
GollyGolly 发表于 2010-7-2 00:19:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 GollyGolly 于 2010-7-2 00:30 编辑

回复 7# 非绿有语

啊 呵呵 这个儿童剧是的翻译 强悍的 尤其是这个英文。。。
非绿有语 发表于 2010-7-2 00:29:17 | 显示全部楼层
不是我啊 是楼主
GollyGolly 发表于 2010-7-2 00:30:26 | 显示全部楼层
回复 9# 非绿有语

好吧 点回复的时候点错了。。。。 你不要感觉这么好好发。。。。
非绿有语 发表于 2010-7-2 00:38:25 | 显示全部楼层
晕特 你一捏到呀用上海诶无啊!!
GollyGolly 发表于 2010-7-2 00:47:59 | 显示全部楼层
回复 11# 非绿有语

啊 我不经意间。。。。
   弄哪能回思体啦 啊用起来了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住圣地

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|快乐圣地

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 11:30 , Processed in 0.031433 second(s), 16 queries .